CISS Soccerskill

Have Fun With Soccer

CISS News Feed

ABOUT CISS SOCCERSKILL

CISS-Soccerskill brings Integrative School-field learning (ISFIL), combining of class and field education, Innovative, Creative, encourage the growth of the right brain, Participative, ensure all the children follows all activities according to their characteristics. CISS-Soccerskill with the Holistic Champion, preparing children to be champions in life.

 

THE

TEAM

 We don't just have mission, vision, and passion only, but the intuition to create soccer  more fun, creative, valuable, and bring it to the level of success for each child. 

“Becoming a footballer is only the first half of the silent prayer a kid offers up to the sky or confides to his teacher in a primary school essay. The second part is the name of the team he wants to play for.”
-Andrea Pirlo-

  • White Instagram Icon
  • Facebook - White Circle
 

Meet The Coaches

Dedi Suryaman 

Head Coach U-13

"Soccer or football is like a food of creativity and innovation for our kids"

Bryan M. Setiawan

Head Coach U-11

"soccer is magic, it delivered everything as you want, creativity, health, and also the 3 magic characters in life, it's FUN"

Agus Tri Laksono

Head Coach

"A Champion is 1% built from learning, practicing, discipline, the rest 99% is passion to do it.."

Sukron Makmun

Head Coach U-9

"we didn't install fun in soccer, but the kids has created it"

CISS IG Gallery

What People Says

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 21.08.14.png

Rico Ceper

Semangat Untuk teman2 dan adik2 ku di CISS-Soccerskill,  kedepannya jadi atlet timnas, bela Garuda, bela Merah Putih, Semangat..!

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 21.14.10.png

Vennard Hutabarat

Sukses dan Selamat berlatih untuk adik2 di CISS-Soccerskill, semoga menjadi pemain hebat dan menjadi pemain Tim Nasional semua..

wawancara-yeyen-tumena-3f5e9e_edited.jpg

Yeyen Tumena

Semoga berhasil buat para pemain dari CISS di turnamen IJL, berusaha terus memperlihatkan yg terbaik tdk ada kesuksean tanpa usaha keras, sukses CISS…!!

 

Contact Us

0813 16 8373 15 / 0813 8220 1112  |  ciss.jakarta@gmail.com

JL. Taman Lebak Bulus IV No.26 Lebak Bulus Cilandak Jakarta Selatan

Thanks! Message sent.